Saturday, March 10, 2012

Learned assassin from Zevron in Dragon Age Origins.. how do I set it to my specialization on my main character?

Hi, I finally got him to like me enough then realized I dont know how to switch from thief to assassin...? How do I do this?Learned assassin from Zevron in Dragon Age Origins.. how do I set it to my specialization on my main character?
You get two specialization points in a game.

At Lv.7 you get your first one and the second is at Lv.14.



If you're under Lv.7 (I doubt it, I passed 7 in the Lothering area), then you can't allocate it yet.



It's applied in the levelup screen. Open up a character's status menu and hit the Level Up button.



You'll go to the attributes screen, but should have 0 attributes to allocate.

On the left side of the menu are your class specialties. If you have a specialty point available, you can put one into Assassin.

No comments:

Post a Comment