Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I take screenshots while playing Dragon Age: Origins on PS3?

I've seen people post pictures of their character online and I was wondering how they did that because I want to as well!How can I take screenshots while playing Dragon Age: Origins on PS3?
you can't actually take a screenshot from the ps3 from what i understand. other than with a camera.

But, you can sign up to the website ( http://social.bioware.com/login.php?return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsocial.bioware.com%2Fuser_home.php ) and sign in using your existing EA online account (should be the same as your PSN ID if you created it in-game) from there the game should upload your character profile from which you can save the portrait picture to your hdd. But that's all i'm afraid.How can I take screenshots while playing Dragon Age: Origins on PS3?
if you find this answer out could you tell me. I also have a PS3 and would love to post some pictures up. if you come up with anything email me at oblivionmark5@yahoo.com



thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment