Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why does my character have 25% fatigue with no gear on in Dragon Age?

I imported my warrior from origins to awakening and I am in the beginning of the story. When I take off all of my gear I have 25.1% fatigue as well as 30 stamina reserved. I am not using any buffs so I have no clue why I have so much fatigue. He is a 2h spec warrior. ThanksWhy does my character have 25% fatigue with no gear on in Dragon Age?
Not sure unless your character was bitten or infected.



Are you sure the warrior doesn't start off with an impediment of fatigue due to XP and fighting skill boost? I know my weak Dwarf was frustratingly pathetic at the beginning - even with advanced weapons and earned XP.



The MAGE seems to be the fastest way to level up.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment