Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it possible to get Anders to side with the Templars in Dragon Age II?

I know someone did it but I don't know how. Someone suggested it might be bugged or something? I get he's extremist but if the only way to get him to live is to join the mages, that just seems odd since all other characters will swing either way as long as you have good disposition with them, even Fenris will side with mages.



So, is it possible? if so, how, and is it specific to any version (colsole/pc)?Is it possible to get Anders to side with the Templars in Dragon Age II?
I have played it numerous times and I have never gotten Anders to side with the Templars.

So I do think that maybe it was bugged, because Anders only does side with the Mages only, well on mine he has, even if you don't kill him and don't ask him to come with you he goes to fight along the Mages. But if it is possible it has yet to surface to me, and I would actually like not having to kill him just to side with the Templars. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment