Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Dragon Age 2 Great?

I dragon age I liked the diverse characters, plot, different areas, enemies, lore, design, everything! I actually cared and got emotionaly attatched and when it was over It felt like such a shame that awesome adventure had to stop. How much has dragon age 2 changed, what is missing and what's new? I hear alot of people got disapointed.Is Dragon Age 2 Great?
The game feels much more resemblant of a hack and slash game than the traditional rpg style that the original game was. The world is much smaller than the first one due to most of the game taking place in one major city, Kirkwall. The story, while more directed this time around, ultimately falls flat in comparison to the first one. As far as the characters go, the writing and dialogue are there in full form, though I didn't feel much towards the characters is comparison to my party from the original game. I felt it was an overall disappointing sequel. Not a bad game, just a not great continuation of the series. Hope that helps. Happy gaming.
  • dcu center
  • what is data
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment