Sunday, March 4, 2012

Will it be possible to import my Dragon Age: Origins character to the future DA sequel?

(I'm not speaking of any DLC, but the future sequel to Dragon Age: Origins.)



During the epilogue sequence, on the very last 'slide', so to speak, it mentioned that we had not seen the last of this Grey Warden, or something along those lines. I feel like the ending to Origins left SO much to be had for a sequel following my Grey Warden. There are so many possible endings I think it would be a shame is Bioware missed the chance to continue the plot and take advantage of all those possible stories!



So, are the chances of importing my Grey Warden to the sequel pretty high, as Bioware did for Mass Effect 1?Will it be possible to import my Dragon Age: Origins character to the future DA sequel?
well Dragon Age: Awakening is the DIRECT sequel to Origins and you can import your character there(if they survived) or start a Orlesian Gray Warden with your level and stats(if your didn't survive), they will have a new Dragon Age game in a year or so but they already said it will take place about 60 years after Origins, so your Gray Warden that you made will be dead either way seeing as Alister tells you that you only live about 30 years after drinking the blood
  • bubble pop
  • d3100
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment