Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I use my first specialization point in Dragon Age Origins?

My character just leveled up to level 7 and I have a single specialization point. The problem is when I click on the specialization box nothing happens. Do I need to talk to someone or buy something to select a specialization?How do I use my first specialization point in Dragon Age Origins?
To spend your specialization points you must first unlock the specialization. Once you unlock it however, you will always have it (even on different accounts).You can buy the Ranger book from Bodahn. So you can keep it for your later accounts. You can learn the templar specialization from Allistar is he likes you enough, The shapeshifter from Morrigan (even though it is a COMPLETE waste), The berserker from Oghren, and the assassin from Zevahran. You have to buy the Spirit Healer from the store in Denerim, you can get the Champion later on in the game (I won't spoil it) just suffice to know it will be near the end. You can get the reaver from a sidequest in the Urn of the Sacred ashes (another spoiler so I won't say). And you can get the Duelist from A pirate in the Pearl in Denerim. You can get the Arcane Warrior from a little bottle with a spirit in it during your Elf quest. The other ones I have forgoten, but that covers most of them



Although, If you really want to know I will give you this website, It is really nice and teaches you EVERYthing about the game you need to know almost.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/920668.html

It doesn't matter what console you have either.





Good luck!How do I use my first specialization point in Dragon Age Origins?
Yes you must first unlock the specialization then you can learn it. To unlock them you can buy n=books from different vendors, or from special quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment