Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: After becoming a blood mage when do the skills become available?

The desire demond taught me blood magic so I think I am a blood mage now. But nothing about my character changed. I don't see the new skills anywhere. And I can't wear the blood mage amulet either which can only be worn if you are a blood mage. What's going on??Dragon Age Origins: After becoming a blood mage when do the skills become available?
once you learn a specicaliazation you have to put a specialization point into them for it to be active, you get 1 at lvl 7 and one at 14; you can technically learn all the specializations but you only use 2, so if you dont want to be a blood mage, just dont put a point into it



protip, if you're going for BM/Arcane Warrior, wait to unlock BM until level 14 and use your level 7 point for Arcane WarriorDragon Age Origins: After becoming a blood mage when do the skills become available?
You have to level up first once you unlock it (and have a free specialization slot open which appear at level 7 and level 14) once you select Blood Mage the BM talents will be available to select

No comments:

Post a Comment