Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I base my mage in dragon age Origins around the Spellweaver?

I just got the spellweaver and I'm thinking about starting over so I can make an epic arcane warrior fighting mage. My mage is already pretty powerfull so I don't know if I should start over. Is it a good idea to base a character around the spellweaver and if yes what spells/attributes should I put my points into to get the best arcane warrior fighting mage possible?Should I base my mage in dragon age Origins around the Spellweaver?
You dont really have to determine your character by finding a unique object in the game. Thats what mods are for. Anyhow it is your decision and as for the spells/attributes, use majority all your attrib on magic as magic substitutes strength when wearing armor. As for spells maybe AoE spells. Blood Mage is the best secondary speci in my opinion as wearing massive armor significantly increases the amount of mana u use for spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment