Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins, Character and Alistair both live happily ever after? *spoilers*?

First run through, female Dalish ranger. Fell in love with Alistair, he's adorable.



But here's the thing. I killed Logain to make Alistair happy, made Alistair king. (That was a mistake.) Well it comes down to Arch Demon killing time and Alistair goes and sacrifices himself for me. (I actually cried.)



So is there any way to go about this so that I can get my happily ever after? Preferably without him sleeping with Morrigan. Traitorous wretch...



I have an alt save from the Deep Roads, I'm picking back up there. Thanks for the help!Dragon Age: Origins, Character and Alistair both live happily ever after? *spoilers*?
Well you cannot be his Queen if you are an elf, you have to be human. I think he has to sleep with Morrigan in order for a gray warden to not get killed when the Arch Demon is destroyed.Dragon Age: Origins, Character and Alistair both live happily ever after? *spoilers*?
Lol! Sounds like you enjoy your video games. Cool Stuff.



Well, unfortunately no, there is no way to go about being able to have your happily ever after without having him to have sleep with Morrigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment