Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon age origins computer switch?

Ok I recently got dragon age origins for PC and my computer ended up crashing so I bought a new one, long story short....I'm wondering how I can access the characters I created on my other computer. I've already tried loging in on my bioware account but I can't sem to find the characters, are they only accessable on the computer they were made on?? Pls help!Dragon age origins computer switch?
Dose the computer that crashed still work?

if not, you cant do anything about your savs.

If it still works transfer your character save files from users/my documents/bioware/ dragon age/ characters and copy the folder of your character saves to a usb

then place the folders in the same place users/my documents/bioware/dragon age/characters and it should work



hope i helped some:)

No comments:

Post a Comment