Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Good Dragon Age: Origins Character Build?

Okay, I haven't played the game much at all. When I first started as a Elf Mage I got really bored and quit. Then I tried again as a Elf Roque and attempted to play as an archer, but it was really weak and I died and gave up again. My bro has played as a Human Warrior and gotten to level 18 and the end of game..



Can someone please tell me a good character build? Something very powerful but FUN to play with at the same time. Thank you!Good Dragon Age: Origins Character Build?
Mages are the most powerful class in the game, but it takes a few levels before you get strong spells. If you really don't want to be a mage, play a dual wield warrior or rogue. You will be a pure damage dealer. If you play as a rogue, make sure you take duelist and assassin as your specializations. For warriors it doesn't matter much, but I usually choose templar and champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment