Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I get A female romance with Morrigan on Dragon Age Origins for ps3?

Ok ive givven her gifts, filled her meter all the way, done her quests, but the only thing that ive been able to get from her is a regular friendship wjen i want a romance w my female character... This is makin me so mad cuz i dno how to get her romance approval w my chick.How do I get A female romance with Morrigan on Dragon Age Origins for ps3?
Morrigan can only be romanced by a male Warden... Leliana is the only female companion who can be romanced by a female Warden. Sadly, if you really want to romance Morrigan you will have to start the game all over again with a male Warden.

Note: The male Warden can sleep with Morrigan when the approval meter reaches 51. For Leliana, the approval meter has to reach at least 71.

No comments:

Post a Comment