Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why can't I have Fenris or Isabela as companions in Dragon Age 2?

My character is a warrior, and I could'nt find Fenris or Isabela anywhere. These are the two companions i dont have. Is it because I used the infinite money and xp glitch? because this is my third character i made. I have them as my companions in my mage character and i didnt use glitches, is it because of this or just the class i picked?Why can't I have Fenris or Isabela as companions in Dragon Age 2?
Did you do the missions that you have to do in Act 1 (after the year of work to get into Kirkwall) that you had to do to get those two characters? If you don't do those two missions, then you can't get those two characters. The glitch you speak of doesn't effect the possibility of getting any character in the game.Why can't I have Fenris or Isabela as companions in Dragon Age 2?
Fenris is only available in act 1. You should have gotten a letter on the desk in Gamlen's house beginning a quest called "bait and switch". This is where you meet and recruit him.



Isabela is tricky. She actually does not show up until after you recruit Anders. Once you have him you can go to the Hanged Man and start her recruitment quest.Why can't I have Fenris or Isabela as companions in Dragon Age 2?
I played as a Female warrior and i managed to get Isabela abd Fenris as companions.
you will pick Isabela up in the Hanged Man and Fenris contacts you in a letter asking you too help him find something. But i think if talking to them and saying the wrong thing youll cause them to leave and not return.

No comments:

Post a Comment