Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: Is it possible to import my Awakening character to post-game Origins?

I finished origins, and currently playing awakening... so can I import it back to origins with the changes I've done in awakening... I kinda wanna use the battlemage specialization in origins...Dragon Age Origins: Is it possible to import my Awakening character to post-game Origins?
No you can't.Dragon Age Origins: Is it possible to import my Awakening character to post-game Origins?
im not sure if you can or not.i just got awakening and i was waiting until i finish the base game of origins to play awakening.you can try it and see if it will let you,the wost that can happen is you start origins with the character you left off with.hope this helps.have fun gaming.
  • breakfast pizza
  • what is 4g
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment