Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Question about Dragon Age importing?

Okay so i'm not sure how exactly to word this question but I have Dragon age Origins and bought most of the DLCS recently. I have finished dragon age origins and i imported my character to Awakening and I'm currently playing Dragon Age Awakening. After i finish Awakening what do i play next? Do i import my dragon age origins character or do i import my awakening character? If i import my awakening character does all my decision from origins also carry on? Thanks for looking.Question about Dragon Age importing?
The only DLC that you can play with an imported Awakening character are Golems of Amgarrak and Witch Hunt. You just import your last autosave before facing the mother. Some of your decisions will carry over in Witch Hunt, such as your relationship status with Morrigan. I've never played golems, so I don't know what decisions carry over.



You will also be able to import your decisions from DAO, the expansion, and all the DLC in to Dragon Age 2 when it is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment