Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age Origins Character Respecialization problem, can anyone help?

I downloaded the file and not much info is given on how to install it. I'm completely lost at what to do, can anyone give me a step by step(I'm not the best on computers, far from it) guide on how to install the file into my game? Thanks for your time.Dragon Age Origins Character Respecialization problem, can anyone help?
This is a mod? Most mods are compatible the daupdater. Usually after downloading and unzipping all you have to do is click on it and it will install itself. That's how it has always worked for me.Dragon Age Origins Character Respecialization problem, can anyone help?
i'm sorry i can't be of any help but maybe try posting this question in the Video Games section. Or maybe a section that kind of relates to downloading/uploading stuff =P



good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment