Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where are the Dragon Age: Origins save files stored (Mac)?

I want to start a new character on Dragon Age: Origins, but I'm not on my own computer right now. This and my own computer are both Macs with the same version of the game installed. I figured that maybe I can start my game here, put the save file on an USB stick and play on on my own computer.



However, I have no clue where the save files are stored. Do any of you guys have any idea?Where are the Dragon Age: Origins save files stored (Mac)?
Dragon Age: Origins is a fantastic game. Deep characterization and playing fundamentals/strategy (on higher difficulty levels), lots of looting and blood and gore, romance with a pretty guy or girl, long-term support from Bioware (hopefully) as evidenced by the downloadable content available on the day of release, and huge "bang for your buck."
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment