Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I beat Flemeth (Dragon Age)?

I play an elf character in Dragon Age and, to impress Morrigan, I'm trying to defeat Flemeth.

I only have 3 characters I can take with me. Those are Allistar, my dog Kiba, and and the dwarf you pick up on the mission to find Branka.

I don't have Wynne and I can't go back to get her, i killed her.

I don't have Leliana, I never found her

I don't have Sten cause I never freed him from his cage



Doing the math, that leaves me with five characters: mine, Alistair, the dwarf, my dog, and Morrigan and Morrigan won't come on this mission



How can I beat her??How do I beat Flemeth (Dragon Age)?
Geez, it sounds like this playthrough is going terrible for you.



What class did you pick? Warrior, Mage, Rogue?



This fight is most easily done by having Shale (the DLC Golem) equipped with fire crystals and tanking her. But seeing as you don't have Shale, or anyone, this is going to be a very difficult fight for you. Actually, I don't see how you could possibly do this fight legitimately without even a healer (Unless your Elf is a healer.)



Your best bet would be to have Alistair aggro her with taunt preferably, and run away. If I remember correctly, Flemeth can't leave the perch she stands on and will use fire attacks. Her fire hurts but not as bad as it would if you were standing right in front of her and dealing with her pounding on you. While Alistair has her aggro, position your party members by her sides (not behind her as not to get tail swept) and take her down this way. This will take you awhile as you don't want to overaggro Alistair's threat with taunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment