Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age: Awakening will your character still love Alistair?

This has been my main question when I found out about Dragon Age Awakening like I know you have to import your character and all that good jazz but in DAO I made my character like Alistair and it would be a bit akward if I imported her and they didnt have feelings etc etc =/ Anyways, if you have any info or anything in relation to it please do share :) Thanks in advance!!Dragon Age: Awakening will your character still love Alistair?
You know I've been wondering this myself, in my epilogue after I defeated the archdemon..



*spoiler*



I had my female human noble become queen with alistair being king.



So I thought to myself, Bioware had to have some dialogue and part of the expansion relate to if your female character had a romance with alistair



I don't know for certain, but let's hope an imported female character still maintains a romance with alistair, surely it should, especially if it was in your final epilogue that you were with Alistair.

otherwise, then yes, it would be a bit awkward haha



**EDIT



Also, alot of people think he won't be playable because he's a king and has king duties. But I've played around with different endings, and one of them is him still being king, but remaining with you, his love, to leave court and rebuild the grey wardens. So I think it would make sense that if he's a playable character, he's still king and a grey warden so maybe he will fulfill his grey warden duties. Also, keep in mind that Bioware said that the expansion will be affected by the decisions made in DAO. So let's cross our fingers and hope :)
While they have said that there would be a secret playable character in the expansion. I'm more for assuming that the character will be Morrigan because even after the first game came out they mentioned that you're character would seek out Morrigan and that she would become a major character later.

Report Abuse

Dragon Age: Awakening will your character still love Alistair?
If you made Alistair king then he will be in awakening. but only for five seconds (you do kiss though)

if your charicters were in love then in the epologe of awakening says you run off together and possible have an adventure (i am guessing this is a hint for how the next game is gonna go.)

Report Abuse


If you made Alistair king then he will be in awakening. but only for five seconds (you do kiss though)

if your charicters were in love then in the epologe of awakening says you run off together and possible have an adventure (i am guessing this is a hint for how the next game is gonna go.)

Report Abuse

Dragon Age: Awakening will your character still love Alistair?
I know how you feel! TT__TT i was so happy at 1st when i learned alistair will be in dragon age awakening... But we are not even sure if he's playable yet. He can just be a non-playable NPC because Bioware said you would have only 1 "secret" party member from origins. And since alistair was in the game trailer i'm not sure if he is the "secret" party member Bioware was talking about. And i would be really sad (And a lot of fan girls xD) if alistair acts like nothing happened between our PCs because (i got the queen ending) D: Let's just cross our fingers and hope! *__* Bioware be kind to us fan girls~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment