Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins 鈥?Witch Hunt DLC How do transfer the new items to my original save?

I have just played through Dragon Age: Origins and so I decided to get the DLC Witch Hunt. I played that and got a bunch of gear but now I can't figure out how to take that character and put it back in my original game. I also started a new character for Dragon Age: Origins and I would like to put that character through the DLC and then go back and play the rest of the game. Is that possible?



When I hit resume or replay my DLC character it just makes me watch the credits again. Is it even possible to reuse that character after you beat the DLC? The description made it seem like you could.



Thank you.Dragon Age: Origins 鈥?Witch Hunt DLC How do transfer the new items to my original save?
No, Witch Hunt takes place after Origins and all of the other Origins downloads, so you can't take your character back through the rest.
  • aw restaurant
  • book clubs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment