Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I edit my Dragon Age 2 character's appearance?

I made my new character, and I just now realized her eyebrows are a different color than her hair and it's driving me CRAZY. I don't know what to do. Is there anyway to fix this? I know in DA:O there's the toolset, but how would I do it without it? I made a new character with the eyebrows right, if that helps at all. Thanks a million.Can I edit my Dragon Age 2 character's appearance?
If you bought the game new you should have received a code for the Black Emporium DLC. This is a shop that has a mirror which allows you to change your appearance. Check your e-mail or the account you registered your game with.Can I edit my Dragon Age 2 character's appearance?
I've heard there is something in one of the DLC that includes an oppertunity to change your appearance, but considering my country wount get DA2 for another 2 days, I can't really clarify it.Can I edit my Dragon Age 2 character's appearance?
on the xbox there is a DLC so you can change it... on PC however there is currently no way to fix it in game

No comments:

Post a Comment