Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In Dragon Age: Origins, is there anywhere I can go to train my characters, because I am kind of weak...?

I am only level 8, and I want to become a higher level because I keep dying in the middle of a battle, and leave all the fighting up to Morrigan, my mage. Is there anywhere that I can take my party so that I can level up a bit?In Dragon Age: Origins, is there anywhere I can go to train my characters, because I am kind of weak...?
yea first choice a easiest mission



the Dwarf missions are kinda hard specially kill the Jarvia gang leader

so I suggest you to first buy books from Merchants and improve your skills mean you can try some side missions because side missions are for improve your skills even some people ignore them.



1) do side missions

2) read books and improve skills

3) unlock some special talents (like be a blood mage or campaign)

4) choice easiest missions firstIn Dragon Age: Origins, is there anywhere I can go to train my characters, because I am kind of weak...?
The site below has a glitch for leveling up...Why not give it a try:)

http://www.glitcher.net/level-up-glitch3鈥?/a>

There are no "farming" spots. What I suggest doing is going and completing the Mage's Circle quest first and then coming back to Redcliff.

If you're still having trouble, do the Bracillean Forest quests (i.e. the Dalish).

This is what the site below said, and it also has more info on it as well.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/40067/t1鈥?/a>

Hope this helps:)In Dragon Age: Origins, is there anywhere I can go to train my characters, because I am kind of weak...?
I found the same thing happening when I played it the first time. It was always left up to the dog though lol.

You can use tactic slots to make you team work better together and make one of them for defense, attack etc.

But the only way to level up without fighting is to go around and unlock chests. Which gives you experience points but you need a rogue to do that. Which if your main character isn't a rogue you can recruit two more rogues throughout the game which are Leliana at Lothering or Zevran which you meet after you've done a certain part of the storyline. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment