Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Christians: would you be offended if i made jesus as a dragon age character and....?

chose zeveran as his romance partner?Christians: would you be offended if i made jesus as a dragon age character and....?
I think they would be horrendously offended.



All the more reason to go ahead and do it if you ask me.
LMAO, I frickin' love you!

"I never knew such loveliness existed, Jesus. I grew up with Antievan whores..."

"Prove it!"

LOL.

Jesus/Zevran slash FTW! =D



So, yeah. I think Christians would be offended. LAWL.Christians: would you be offended if i made jesus as a dragon age character and....?
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven
I'm pretty sure that it's a single player only game.....so........I don't really see anyone getting offended since they won't know.....



I'm not really sure what you're thinking.Christians: would you be offended if i made jesus as a dragon age character and....?
They get offended if you prove that the earth isn't flat.
Exercise your free will. Try not to pollute the bandwidth with drivel.
  • fazolis
  • what is communication
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment