Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Am i too late to save both the Arl's son and wife from dragon age?

I am replaying Dragon age and right after Lothering, I went straight to the Circle tower to get Wynn because she was one of my favorite characters then I went to Redcliffe and now I think I cannot save both the Arl's son and his lame wife. Is there a way or no?? haha dam I don't want to redo all of the mage's circle andddd all of Redcliffe.Am i too late to save both the Arl's son and wife from dragon age?
If you finished the circle part in favor of the mages, you can go grab them. You'll get a bunch of different ways to proceed, too.Am i too late to save both the Arl's son and wife from dragon age?
You have 3 ways to get save the arl. 1 way is to just kill connor. the 2nd way is to kill isolde. the third way is to go to the circle of magi and if you have become friends of the mages you can get them to come and use lyrium to get you or a mage into the fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment