Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I create my own character on Dragon Age:origins?

ok i do not have x box live and i don't plan to get it but I need to know can I create my own character is the creator on the game already? (If you ask why i don't know this if you have the game its because i'mplanning on buying it i do not have it yetCan I create my own character on Dragon Age:origins?
The character creator is also included in the final copy of the game. You don't need to download the character creator they released earlier. They just released the character creator separately to build up the hype, I think.Can I create my own character on Dragon Age:origins?
Yes, you create your own character. They can be human, city elf, wood elf, or Dwarven. You can be a fighter, magician, etc. You can tune your attributes. You can adjust your looks, hairstyle, skin color, tattoos, etc. It's a great game, very customizable.
  • professor layton
  • window tint
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment